Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ahem...

Remember how I said I was back and would be blogging more? *Cough cough* Obviously things did not go as planned... BUT, I am going to at least post once or twice a week from now on. Things have been crazy busy, but it's slowing down this week, only to get super busy starting next Thursday!
I've been debating to go to the Black Friday sales. I usually go every year. I'm not one of the 4:00 A.M. people, but go around 7 or 8. That is a reasonable time for me I think. This year money has been tight though, so I probably won't make it. I am so happy I was able to get my kids gifts for Christmas though. My hubby and I will just have each other, and that's okay with me. Every trial has a reason, and even though they suck, I am grateful for the learning experiences.:)
As for my writing, I have had an idea stewing in my head over the last few months. A few nights ago I wrote down my characters, and I love my book already. I'm only 3,000 words in, but that is a big deal for me, especially over the past few months. I'm starting to write little by little, since my kids take up a TON of my time. Next year I will do better, because even though I will have a new baby taking up my time, my oldest will be in Kindergarten and my little girl will be in Preschool, so I will have a little extra time to write. It's so hard being a mommy to small children and fitting in time to write! Especially when my cute hubby wants to watch a movie or just relax with me after work. It's hard to balance, but I'm doing my best. Don't we all?
Okay...enough rambling...
For some reason I'm craving a scone slathered in delicious honey butter right now. Just thought I'd throw that in there.;)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Enjoy your baby when it comes, writing can wait.

Jessie Oliveros said...

You name the same dilemma all of us mommy writers are in. How to get around it? Good luck with you pregnancy.