Monday, December 6, 2010

Wow.

This little blog is so neglected. One day I'll have lots of amazing advice about writing to post, but for now... I'll just sit here and stare at my computer screen, trying to decide what to write.


Still deciding....


I know! I'll post a link to another awesome blog that had a great post today! Since I'm suffering from mommy brain today and can't think of a dang thing to write about. Other than my baby teething and my kids playing Super Mario on the Wii right now.
I do love a good post about controversial subjects and Kiersten White did a wonderful post on Content in Young Adult books. I loved it and agree with her 100%. You should check it out. Really. Her blog is fantastic! :) Hopefully I'll have my brain back tomorrow.

1 comments:

Laura Pauling said...

Just wanted to say hello. I loved your pitch on the twitter pitch contest. Your pitch is right below mine! Good luck!