Monday, February 21, 2011
So... I got two awards this weekend, and I'm not really sure why. I'm such a dork, but these lovely ladies must think otherwise! Or...maybe they just want to hear some random facts about me so they can torment me forever! Just kidding. ;) Anyway, Michelle Merrill, who is totally awesome and is in my crusade group gave me one, and Kristal Lee, gave me one as well! I met both of them this past week and they are so great. :)
So, here I go. I will post 7 random facts about myself. I promise, I'm pretty boring. My life mostly involves feeding, dressing, chauffeuring, and entertaining three little kids. I don't get out much. ;)
1. I have been playing the harp for 21 years. It's sort of my side hobby. I'm glad I married a supportive hubby, since he is my designated harp mover.
2. I am one of the pickiest people ever when it comes to food. Bananas are the absolute worst food ever. They are squishy, disgusting, and wrapped in gross.
3. Phineas and Ferb is one of the funniest cartoons ever. Not that I watch cartoons. My kids do...
4. I've never dyed or colored my hair. Not really interesting, but it is a random fact!
5. I have a phobia of sharks. I don't even live close to an ocean and they terrify me. For some reason I like watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel though. Weird.
6. Video games are addicting. I can't play them just for that reason. I'm good at them, and if I start playing them I can't stop! So, I choose to write or read instead. :)
7. I dated my husband for three weeks before we got engaged. My dad about killed me! (I did know my hubby for a month before that, but... it was sort of fast either way.)
There you have it! And now I'm supposed to award some other bloggers with this award...
1. Kasie West
2. Jordan McCollum
3. Christine Bryant
4. Jenn Johansson
5. Renee Collins
6. Michelle Argyle
7. Ali Cross
Check out these awesome bloggers! They are so great and have the best advice!