Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A little late, but...

I've received 2 awards in the last couple of weeks. I just wanted to thank all the little people... Just kidding. :) I actually wanted to thank David Powers King and Reece Hanzon.

Check out their blogs. They are fantastic! :)

David gave me the
And Reece gave me


Thanks guys! According to the award directions, I have to write 7 interesting facts about me. I'm really not that interesting, so instead of doing 7 for each award, I'll settle for just seven. :)

1. I can't dance, but I can kick everyone's butt at Just Dance on the Wii. Woot!
2. I prefer water over any other drink.
3. I LOVE Disney movies. Like, love them. I own every one, and am so glad my hubby loves them too!
4. I hate camping. Seriously, hate.
5. I'd rather give birth than go to the dentist.
6. I passed out at the dentist once. My dentist caught me. Best. Memory. Ever. :(
7. The Lord of the Rings trilogy is like my favorite movie EVER. Which is weird, because I'm a sucker for an amazing romance. I do love sword fighting though and Legolas ... I mean, kick butt characters.

Consider yourselves awarded. My brain is fried today! :)

9 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

Disney movies are awesome. My significant other is not into them but when we first started dating, he watched them all with me.

I heart the LOTR trilogy too although I'm an Aragorn girl.

Unknown said...

Yes! Legolas is my favorite too! I'd rather give birth than go to the dentist too, but only because you get this awesome gift at the end of the birth... What do you get at the end of a dentist's visit? A toothbrush! Enough said.

Unknown said...

LOL--I did this when I accepted the Versatile Blogger award! Laziness rules! (And thank you--now go get your award from my blog: http://robinweeks.blogspot.com/2011/04/winner-winners-and-tag.html) :)

Ruth Josse said...

I've never minded the dentist. Weird, right? But I've never really had any major work done. Just a tooth pulled once. Nice to learn a little more about you!

Michelle Merrill said...

Oh, I shouldn't have read these. Our twinness just took a dive! First of all, congrats on the awards. Second of all, I'd like to challenge you to the Just Dance woot. Bring it Just Dance 2!

Next, I hate water. It's only good with ice on a hot day.

Next, the only Disney movies I love, with an exception to Tangled, are the old ones with real people. I'm talking about Shaggy Dog, anything with Haley Mills, you know what I'm talking about?

Next, sorry I have to reply to every number but it's a must on this sad non-twin day. Anyway, I LOVE camping. I just do, but I did it all the time growing up. But, just to make a few things clear, I like to camp in a campground with running water, a fire pit, and now a playground for my kids. Luxury camping compared to my husband's family who has four boys.

I agree about the dentist. Hate going. And yes, Legolas definitely kicks butt. It takes a great actor to look good with long blonde hair and pointy ears. Just saying :)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

@M.J. Fifield I do love Aragorn as well... Yummy!
@NisaA toothbrush and a sore mouth for the rest of the day! ;)
@Robin Weeks Yes, Laziness does rule, my friend. :)
@Ruth I haven't really had a lot of work done either. I just don't like it. And my dentist whistles while he cleans my teeth. So annoying! :)
@Michelle Merrill Just Dance 2 is my specialty! ;) You sound like my sister! She hates water too! I remember The Parent Trap with Haley Mills. I loved that show! And Pollyanna! He he.

Jolene Perry said...

Wow... that was like a whole fun insight into your personality :D
I will be seeing YOU later this week in Utah!!

Stacy Henrie said...

Loved the dentist story! Now there's a great scene for a romance. :) Good looking, single dentist catches single girl and they fall in love (with all sorts of obstacles and misunderstandings, of course).

Chantele Sedgwick said...

@Jolene Perry Yay! I'm excited to meet you!! :D
@Stacy Henrie That could be an awesome scene! What a great idea! It won't make me feel as humiliated if I make it happen to one of my characters! ;)