I had a really good idea for a post in the middle of the night, but sleep won out and I forgot what I was going to write about. So, naturally, I'm going to be totally random.
1. I'm really, really, really ready for warm weather. Please? It's not fun going outside in June in a coat!
2. I've learned how to be more patient. Don't know how that happened, or how long it will last.
3. Blogger keeps being weird. Every time I type a paragraph and push enter, my little cursor jumps a few sentences up. Annoying!
4. My Bound book is doing pretty good at critique group. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
5. I'm not a normal night person. When 10:00 hits, I'm a giggly mess! (Sorry, Katie! But you are the exact same way, so maybe I'm not sorry! LOL)
6. My baby girl is in the "I will not sit still for anything" stage. It's a whole bucket of fun.
7. I like sidewalk chalk. Almost as much as my kids...
8. I'm getting back into a writing schedule. GO ME!
9. I made peach oatmeal for my son this morning, all the while trying not to throw up. Reminds me of pregnancy.
10. My hubby has Saturday's off now! Woot!
Anything random you'd like to share? Oh, and have a great weekend! Next week I may or may not have a book to giveaway...since my birthday is in 2 weeks. I refuse to tell you how old I'm going to be! Although, I'm pretty sure some of you already know. :P