I had quite a fun week this week. Let me narrow it down for you in my silly random post. ;)
1. I like the rain. A lot. Even when I sit through the end of an outside musical watching my friend and the rain is pouring down and soaking everyone in the audience. There were old ladies sitting in front of us and if they weren't leaving, I was going to stick it out too! And I did! It was so fun!
2. I love my son's hair. We buzzed it for the summer. It's so soft! I think he's getting annoyed that I keep rubbing his head though.
3. Cocoa Puffs are the best. I caved and bought some yesterday. They are the only sugar cereal I like. Besides Captain Crunch. My hubby says I eat old people food. Like Special K, Raisin Bran, Frosted Mini Wheat, Rice Crispies, etc. He hates them all.
4. Our tomato plants are doing awesome! Beans ... not so much. :P
5. My kids have been watching Dinosaur Train all week on Netflix. Getting a little tired of it... Especially when they sang a song about poop! What kids show does that?! Not gonna lie, it was funny, but I was a little shocked! :)
6. My parents are on vacation. Sad face. :(
7. Driving when you're laughing so hard your stomach hurts, in the rain, at night when you can't see very well is dangerous. I don't recommend trying it.
8. I love it when my kids sleep in past 8. It's so peaceful! lol
9. I hate doing the dishes. Especially when hubby forgets to do them the night before and leaves them for me in the morning. Best. Present. Ever.
10. I love meeting blogger friends in real life! I met the lovely Michelle Merrill yesterday! She is so nice and SO awesome! :D
Forgive my camera. It's a little blurry for some reason and I have a weird smile...
Plus I'm not the most photogenic person in the world... Oh well.
Have a great weekend! :D