1. I've been exercising and actually losing weight! Hallelujah! Now to keep it up! :)
2. I never thought I'd say this, but I love yoga.
3. Finished reading Hourglass by Myra McEntire. Loved.
4. Sick kids this week equals not a lot of writing. My WIP is at 4500 words. Which is good, but not great. Major catch up next week!
5. A June bug almost flew into our house last night. Good thing my hubby has mad bug killing skills. *shudders*
Now to leave you with this video. If you haven't seen the Kid History videos on Youtube, you are missing out. They are freaking hilarious. This is the newest one. Episode 5. I also love Episode 4. Hil-freaking-larious! I'm laughing just thinking about it. :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!