1. I'm losing my mind. Seriously. I've done several things this week that confirm the fact that I am a total moron sometimes.
2. Two betas liked my book! Woot! Waiting on a few more. I'm loving the feedback I'm getting!
3. I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. That's right. BOO-YA! :D
4. I started my new book while waiting for my betas to get back to me. It was going to be a dystopian, but I decided to do a contemporary fantasy instead. It's very different. And I love it.
5. I've made three batches of cookies in the past 2 weeks. Pretty sure I need to start exercising again. Yep. Really sure. I'm starting next week. Goal: Lose 15 Pounds. Ugh. It sounds so daunting. Maybe I'll make another batch of cookies to prepare myself...
Also, Peggy Eddleman just nabbed an agent! Woot!! *throws confetti* Head over to her blog to congratulate her!
And David Powers King just passed 400 followers on his awesome blog. Go enter the amazing contest he's having!
Have a great weekend everyone! :D