1. This exercise thing is going great. Besides getting up at 5:40 in the morning. :P But, it's giving me more writing time and getting me into shape. I think I'll stick with it. Even though I want to throw my alarm across the room when it goes off that early. So not a morning person. But I'm working on it.
2. I think I'm going to attempt NaNoWriMo this year. Oye. Do I really want to do that? Really? It would be perfect for my super secret project. I've just never written a book that fast. My fastest is two months. Could I do one in 30 days? Anyone else doing it? Want to talk me into it? lol
3. I got my little guy's first grade pictures back. First thing I noticed? He's wearing his jacket in it. The next thing? He's not smiling. Well, technically he is, but you can barely see one side of his mouth turned up. Aren't school pictures the greatest? I asked him why he was wearing his jacket and he told me he wears it all day every day at school. He never takes it off. WHAT? I swear I don't wear my jacket all day long at my house! I'm not sure where he got that from. Boys.
4. I hosted book club last night at my house. It was a blast. We read Divergent for it and all of us loved it. Which, usually we have at least one or two people not like the book as well. But we all agreed. Divergent ROCKED! We talked about the book for a few minutes and spent the next 3 hours just talking and laughing. I love girls nights. They make me happy. Even if we stayed up way too late and were all exhausted when everyone finally left. Good times. :)
5. Random fact: I hate bananas, but I LOVE banana bread. Is that weird?
Have a great weekend everyone! :D