1. Re-modeling a bathroom is fun to do. Fun to do, to do to do. Ya. Not really. :P
2. My alarm didn't go off yesterday, so my 1st grader was late for school. Funny thing is, I told my sister the day before that he'd never been late. Grrr....
3. I watched an episode of SHERLOCK last night. It was awesome. I'm thinking I need to watch the rest, like now. If you don't know what I'm talking about and have Netflix, Season 1 is on there. It's sort of like a mini series. And it's a contemporary take on Sherlock Holmes. I loved it!:)
4. Diving in to my new book. And it doesn't have a title yet! Gah!! That never happens! I'd better think of one soon. It was really hard to choose which book to write, but I think I've made the right choice for now. We'll see how it goes.
5. Words With Friends is SO addicting. I love it! (And Ruth, you're so going down.) ;)
Have a great weekend everyone! :D