1. My youngest turned 2 yesterday. When she woke up I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she said pizza. She got a little upset when I told her we didn't have any pizza, but I assured her we'd get some for dinner. She was happy as could be after that. :)
2. It was my anniversary on Tuesday. We've been married 9 years. I can't believe it has been that long. It feels like yesterday when he proposed! We had a great day though. And we've had an amazing 9 years. Looking forward to a LOT more!
3. The weather is getting warmer, which means spring is almost here!! YAY!!! I'm so excited. I love the spring. My kids have our Easter stuff out, so there are plastic eggs all over my house. Good times.
4. I've been editing Fairy Tale all week. My editor is so amazing. She gives me suggestions and feedback, and even puts little smiley faces and comments on things she loves. It makes me feels much less overwhelmed with everything. She rocks. It's funny, going back through this manuscript. I've had a few lines of dialogue and things that I've gone back and was like, "What was I thinking when I wrote that? It's so stupid!" But, my editor kindly points it out. She doesn't say I suck rocks. Which is a good thing. :)
5. I registered my 5-year old for Kindergarten yesterday. I have to say I'm a little more emotional about her going to school than when my son went. She's in preschool right now, but only 2 days a week for 2 hours. She's such a big helper. I'm going to miss her when the baby comes in September. Oh, and it will be so awesome driving to the school to drop off my son, driving home, driving BACK to school a few hours later to drop her off, driving home, and driving back to pick them up a few hours later. All with a newborn. And a two year old. I'm way excited. But, such is life. :)
Anything exciting you guys want to share? Have a great weekend!!