1. Thank you SO much for all the well wishes this week. I was so overwhelmed with all of your support. I honestly have the best writer friends EVER!
2. I was thinking about cover art for my book ... What do you guys like about covers? Personally, I like people on them. But I guess it just depends on the cover and the book. I hate it when a person is on the cover and they don't resemble the description of the character in the book. Huge pet peeve of mine. What do you guys like/not like? And am I weird for being nervous to see my cover when the time comes?
3. It's snowing. And freezing. Where the heck is Spring?!
4. I seriously can't stop eating Cadbury Mini Eggs. I've already gone through like three bags. This baby is gonna LOVE chocolate! Haha. :) What is your favorite Easter candy? Don't say Peeps... PLEASE don't say Peeps...
5. I'm loving Pinterest lately. I've pinned so many awesome inspirational pictures. Pictures help so much with my writing and ideas. I love finding more. And I have a LOT. :) If you're on there, find me! My profile is under my name. And I suggest you try it. Try finding pictures that go along with your ideas. It's a wonderful help. ;)
Have an awesome weekend everyone! I'll be back more regularly next week!