1. I've been singing songs from The Muppets all week. My kids are getting a little sick of me ...
2. We're almost finished with How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. We don't know what to watch next! Any suggestions? We loved Scrubs and How I Met Your Mother. My sister has The Big Bang Theory, so we may borrow those...
3. I've been eating my kids Easter candy ... I really need someone to take it away from me. :P
4. 2nd edits are basically finished. They were so much easier than my first round. Woot! My book is so much better and I'm excited to share it with you when it's done! :)
5. I'm itching to get back to work on my WIP. It's totally different than anything I've ever written, but I love it. We'll see how it goes. :)
How was your week? Anything exciting happen? Have a great weekend everyone!
*Also, I won't be around much next week. I'll still be blogging, but probably not visiting as many blogs. My daughter is having surgery on Monday, so I'll be busy taking care of her. But after next week I'll be back to commenting. And thank you all who have been leaving comments on my blog. I usually don't have such a hard time getting around to visit all of you, but I've been so overwhelmed that it's been hard. Just know that I LOVE each and every comment I receive. You guys keep me going, so thank you so much for not giving up on me. :)