1. I can't watch the news anymore. Or read even remotely sad stories on the internet. My hormones are everywhere and my poor hubby has come home from work a few nights the past few weeks to find me bawling my eyes out over a sad story. *sigh* I'm really not a crier. Just when I'm prego. :P
2. Almost finished reading The Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah Eden. It's taken me forever to read it. Not because it isn't good, I've just been so busy. I'm excited to finish it this weekend. Then I can dive into the never ending pile of books I want to read that stare at me from my bookshelf.
3. Fritos and cheese dip are my new favorite snack. Seriously. I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. Good thing I space my "feedings" out. lol :)
4. Storymakers is in 2 weeks! WOOT!!! :D :D So excited to see everyone that's going! And I'm sure I won't get any sleep at the hotel. I'm rooming with 4 other women, so ... ya. We like to talk. And laugh. And stay up forever.
5. I started a super secret project last night. Yay for new things!
How was your week? Anything exciting coming up that you're looking forward to?
Have a great weekend! :D