1. My little guy finished first grade today. Holy crap. I have a second grader now. And Kindergartener. It makes my eyes tear up to have two in school in the fall. :(
2. I'm finally making progress on my WIP's. Yes, I'm not just writing one. My brain can't focus on just one right now. So, I'm writing my Fairy Tale sequel, a paranormal and a contemporary. The contemporary is just for fun, so I'm more focused on the others. Still. It's good to be writing again.
3. Yay for Memorial Day weekend! Are you guys doing anything fun? We're just hanging out with the fam and having a BBQ. Good times! ;)
4. It's been cloudy for days. No rain. Annoying. I love the rain. It makes me want to sit in the house and write all day. In other words, do nothing. Ha! Lazy much? :)
5. I got some good news this week. My release date for NOT YOUR AVERAGE FAIRY TALE is August 1st!!! :D :D :D That makes me all kinds of happy!! And I get to see my cover next week. I'm so nervous. It's kind of ridiculous how nervous I am. Ha ha. Anyway, have a happy Friday and a fun Holiday weekend!!