Monday, November 24, 2014

What I'm Reading

Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving week?  I don't know about you guys, but I swear 2014 was the fastest year ever. It seriously flew by. That being said, I'm so excited for this wonderful Thanksgiving/Christmas season full of hot chocolate, snow and watching my children love every second of it.

Okay, enough of my sappy rambling. :) Let's get to what I've been reading!

I've Read:

Atlantia by Ally Condie. 

I finished this one a few weeks ago. An interesting world, a story with family at its core and of course I love the cover. That's partly why I do these reading posts. Because COVERS! Love them.


Reading Now:

Cragbridge Hall (Book 2): The Avatar Battle by Chad Morris

I loved the first book in the series and this one picks up right after the crazy events of the last book. I'm a HUGE fan of middle grade. It's probably my favorite age group to read. Anyway, this one is awesome so far! Huge fan of Chad Morris and my kids are too!


 Up Next:

 Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

I've had this book on my to-read list FOREVER. So I'm super excited to get to it this weekend! Beautiful cover, interesting premise, and I've heard great things!




 Read anything good lately? I'd love to hear about it!

Also, for my US friends, have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!! My non-US friends, grab a slice of pie and enjoy your week. :)




1 comments:

Emily R. King said...

I have Atlantia on my shelf. I need to crack it open!