Thursday, January 29, 2015

What I'm Reading!

Hello my friends! I've been reading a lot lately and wanted to share some of my finds! :)

To Read: Woven by David Powers King and Michael Jensen

So, I just got this beauty in the mail! Seriously, the cover is gorgeous. I've been staring at it all day. Can't wait to dive in and a HUGE congrats to David and Michael! I've been following their writing journey for years now and I'm thrilled for their success.


Reading Now: Keeper of the Lost Cities: Exile by Shannon Messenger

It's taken me forever to read this one, but I absolutely loved Keeper of the Lost Cities and I'm in love with this one already. I'm sure I've mentioned that Middle Grade is my favorite genre to read. I love it. And have you seen the new cover for the fourth book to this series? TO DIE! It's BEAUTIFUL!
You may want to head over to Shannon's blog to check it out. :)



Finished Reading: Son of War, Daughter of Chaos by Janette Rallison

I've been a huge fan of Janette Rallison's books for years. So, when I heard she had a new book, I was all over that. And I'm just going to say it. I loved it! It was so different from other books I've read lately, and I seriously loved everything about it. The characters, the storyline, everything! I'm really really hoping for a sequel, and lately, I don't say that very often. Anyway, check it out on Amazon ASAP! :)


What have you been reading lately?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lumbago is muscle pain that stabbed or pains, stiffening/limitation of range of motion, or an inability to stand straight. Sometimes the pain is felt in the waist can be spread to other areas of the body. obat sakit pinggang

play bazaar said...


Create a consistent schedule at work that you and others can count on. Many employers want to have a sense of consistency with their employees. They will put their trust you more when they're aware of what to expect. play bazaarBe very specific with your work hours and lunch time. If adjustments are necessary, tell your supervisor as soon as possible.satta king