Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What I'm Reading!

I've been doing a ton of reading this summer which has been wonderful and relaxing. I had a reading slump a while back and since then, I've vowed to read more. Here are some awesome recs I'd love to share with you!

My favorite read of the year so far?

Circus Mirandus. I absolutely loved this book. It was sad, sweet, magical and hopeful. If you're looking for a good MG book, check this one out. You won't be disappointed.


Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy was such a sweet read too. Magical and fun about a girl who thinks she's rather ordinary, but finds out she's not even close. A retelling of the Snow Queen. A fun MG that anyone will enjoy.

 Now, on the YA side of things, Stolen Songbird has been my favorite read this year so far. Such a good book full of romance, magic and trolls!

What have YOU been reading?