Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WIP Wednesday


What? It's been a week already? Where does the time go? Let's see, I have been busy watching the Harry Potter movies to get ready for the 6th one, I've scrapbooked, read two books, made a tutu for my daughter, raspberry jam for my hubby, and zucchini bread for all of us. Oh. You mean my writing progress.
Well, I'm on chapter 7 of edits on The Solindran Stone, and have started writing Ashes. I've gotten to the second chapter, and have been so busy I haven't been able to get any further. The main character has been shouting at me to put his story on paper, but alas, I've had to push him to the back of my mind this week. Don't worry, I'll start again tomorrow. Hopefully.:)

2 comments:

Patti said...

I heard somewhere that tomorrow is another day.

Unknown said...

We all have to start again tomorrow at times. I'll start again, too. Tomorrow. :)