Saturday, January 8, 2011

Interview!

I am lucky enough to be a part of the Mormon Mommy Writer's critique groups. One of my critique members interviewed me on the Mormon Mommy Writer's blog! It was weird to read, since I'm not published and have never really done an interview before, but it was fun! Check it out if you want! :D
Also, my querying is going well. I have gotten plenty of rejections, but there has also been about the same amount of interest. We'll see if it goes anywhere. In other news, I've started a new WIP. Honestly, I'm not really sure where it's going right now, but I'm really excited! It just sort of popped into my head while I was waiting to pick up my son from school yesterday. I love starting something new. It makes me not freak out as much about querying my other book. :) Anyone else querying? Or starting something new?

0 comments: