You know it's Friday when you can't think of an interesting blog post. Here are my random thoughts from this week in no particular order.
1. I like Slow Churned Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream. A lot. Good thing it's half the fat, right? ;)
2. Diets are no fun. No fun at all.
3. Writer friends are the best. They keep you going even when you feel like quitting.
4. My one year old is such a busy body. And climber. Won't. Stop. Moving. Even for a second. :P
5. Public swimming lessons are overrated. Especially when you have a busy body one year old that likes to try and jump in the pool while you are watching your older kids...
6. My new idea is so shiny. My precious...
7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. I, for one, feel like a nut all the time. Mmmmm... Almond Joys...
8. Hubby is camping out with the older kids in the backyard this weekend. Me and 1 year old are camping in. :)
9. I definitely need a vacation. Like, soon. Too many things going on in my brain and I need some distractions.
10. I love fireworks.
Have a fabulous 4th of July weekend!