1. After 2 weeks of sickies, my kids are finally feeling better! Yay!
2. My friend Jenn got a 2-book deal in GERMANY for her book INSOMNIA!! Go congratulate her! She is awesome! :D
3. My little guy is starting soccer. Brings back so many memories.
4. I'm going to Kiersten White's book signing tomorrow. WOOT! Can I just admit this is my very first book signing besides at a conference? Lame, I know. I don't know what to do with myself ...
5. I'm writing two books at the same time. One is super secret and I'm writing it in a notebook during spare moments throughout my day. Then I type it all up when the kids go to bed and work on INBETWEEN until bedtime. Call me crazy. I've never written 2 books at the same time, but it's going well. We'll see if I can keep it up. AND, I'm not editing while I write! This is a huge step for me. I'm just going to get these first drafts out and then edit one or the other when I'm done. Oh, the joys of writing first drafts. ;)
Have a great weekend! And I'll announce the winner of Matched tomorrow morning. :) If you'd like to enter to win, just click on this link and enter before midnight tonight.