This week was pretty uneventful. I wish I had some silly stories, but I don't. Oh well! :)
1. My oldest started 1st grade. He loves it and I'm so glad. It's been so quiet at our house though. My girls just don't have the same energy he does. :)
2. I went and saw the play 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. I heart that play! Bless your beautiful hide!! :D Do I have any other musical lovers here? And is it bad that I know all the brothers names and in order? He he. :)
3. I was interviewed over at Kristin Thetford's blog if you want to check it out. I may or may not have an M&M problem...
4. I am 25,000 words into my WIP. I'm still in love, the writing is still going strong and I can't wait to dive in again tonight! I'm not sure if I've ever been so in love with a book I've written. And my MC's love interest? *swoon* Can't wait for you all to meet him!
5. I'm so ready for fall. And can you believe it's September next week? Crazy. This year has flown by. I'm already making my Christmas lists and looking for awesome deals. Yes, I have a problem. Yes, I'm a little OCD. BUT, I love getting my shopping done early so I can just enjoy December instead of freak out and run to the store when I realize I don't have anything for my family or friends! Nothing like standing in line for hours to get something you could have gotten a few months earlier. ;)
So, how was your week? Any fun plans for the weekend? How is your writing going?