1. Write-On-Con: If you missed it, you can still go to the website and read through everything. I wasn't able to "be there" the entire time, but I did read the transcripts of some of the chats and read and watched some of the presentations. It was awesome. They all had amazing advice. You should really check it out.
2. My WIP INBETWEEN is coming along great! I'm at 18,000 words. GREAT progress for me. I'm loving this book. I haven't felt this way since I wrote my fairytale one last year. So, here's to awesome WIP's that make us love writing again!
3. Visiting other blogs and hearing good news. I love congratulating people. Nothing makes me happier than clicking on a blog and seeing they've gotten an agent or book deal. I've seen three people get book deals this week. Crazy and exciting! So happy for them.
4. Phineas and Ferb. Need I say more? That show is freaking hilarious. My kids have been watching it on Netflix all week. I figure since my son will be gone all day starting next Tuesday, he can have a lazy week this week. And he has. He's sleeping over at his grandma's tonight and is so excited!
5. I love my kids. They honestly make me so happy, (And frustrated, lol) all the time. They are hilarious and definitely keep me on my toes. Here are a few funny things my 4-year old daughter said at the fair last week.
"Daddy, we can't touch cows because they moo."
"That chicken looks like a bird."
She is so funny. Love my kids. My son going to 1st grade next week is going to be hard on me and my girls. He'll love it though. He is so ready. My daughter is starting preschool again two mornings a week, and me and my baby girl will just hang out by ourselves while everyone else learns and makes new friends. It will be good to spend some one on one time with her. She is growing up way too fast for my liking! :)
How are you guys doing? How was your week? Have any kids going to school this week or next? I'll see you guys on Monday! :)