Okay. Let's let the random Friday begin.:)
1. I read and finished a book by an awesome writer. It's not out yet, I was just beta reading, BUT I can't wait for it to get published. It was excellent. I loved it. (Uh ... by the way, Renee, write me something else. Like right now. ;)
2. I'm getting used to dropping my son off at school every day. My 4 year old cried a few times this week because he was gone all day. She kept saying, "I don't know what to do." Sad day. But she's doing better. As long as there are princesses and pet shops, she's good.
3. I have tomatoes taking over my garden. I don't even like tomatoes, but I do use them to make salsa. Mmmm... salsa. I skip the chunky stuff and go straight for the sauce. My hubby loves the chunky stuff. We compliment each other so well. ;)
4. I'm at 32000 words on my WIP. Slow progress this week, but that's okay. Hopefully I'll do better next week!
5. I'm addicted to Pinterest. Yes. Yes, I am. So many great ideas for decorating, gifts, etc.
I would love a secret door that led to my writing cave. No one would ever find me! Bwah ha ha ha!
Uh ... I'm in love with this. I want to marry it.