1. Pumpkin walks are fun! We went to two this year. I have to say the one we went to last night was awesome. Carved pumpkins everywhere! The whole family had fun. Even if we froze our butts off!
2. I've been editing INBETWEEN all week. I'm getting ready to send my book to more betas. Then it's off to my agent! Hopefully he likes it...
3. Still not sure if I'm doing NaNo. I have a book I want to write, but it requires research. I've never researched for a book before. Actually, that's a lie. I did a tiny bit of research on the Salem witch trials for INBETWEEN, but not much. Anyway, I have a huge, awesome idea for my newest book. It's shiny and new and gives me all sorts of warm fuzzies when I think about it. It's different, and that's good. It could be pretty cool. I just have to finish researching and write it. :)
4. It's freaking freezing!! I'm ready for winter, but not. If that makes sense. :P
5. My kids finally know what they're going to be for Halloween. Kid 1: Anakin Skywalker. Kid 2: A pirate. She's so excited. Kid 3: Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. She even has ruby slippers!
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween. The older I get, the more I just want to get it over with. Anyone with me? lol I think it's fun for the kids though. And I like ... uh ... borrowing my kids treats after they go to bed... ;)
What candy are you going to"borrow" out of your kids bags? I know I'll be looking for Almond Joys and Kit Kats! :D
Have an awesome spooky weekend everyone!