Monday, November 21, 2011
I'm Thankful For...
Can you believe Thanksgiving is this week? Crazy. In honor of this yummy holiday, I'm taking the rest of the week off to be with my family. We had a really rough weekend and what better week to spend time together than this one? But first I wanted to put up this post. My friend Jenn did this on her blog today and challenged us to list 10 things we're thankful for on our blogs. So, here I go. :)
1. My family. Of course. :)
2. My faith. Because I know everything will always be okay. Even if life gets hard.
3. My beta readers and crit partners. You are all SO amazing and talented. I love every one of you.
4. Writing friends. Because I wouldn't be blogging without you guys!
5. The publishing industry. One day I'll be a part of you. With a book out into the world. Just you wait. :)
6. My health.
7. My agent who took a chance on me. And still is.
8. My stubbornness. Who knew It would come in handy when I feel like I want to give up in this industry?
9. My friends. Old and new.
10. My talent to tell a story. Even if no one will read it for years to come, I'm so thankful I love to write.
Have an amazing week with family and friends. If you want to join in on this little thankful chain, go to Jenn's blog and link. :) See you next week!