1. Sexiest Man Alive. Do you agree? I love Bradley Cooper. I've loved him since Alias.
2. I'm almost finished with INBETWEEN! WOOT! I finished revisions and now I'm editing, editing, editing. I'm excited to get this done and move on to my next project that looks oh so shiny. And pretty. My precious...
3. My 20 month old is starting to throw tantrums. She screams really high and loud, bends over and puts her head on the ground and usually ends up doing a somersault. It's pretty hilarious actually. Not the screaming, but when she rolls over and looks up at me like, "What the freak just happened?"
4. Sometimes publishing is hard. But I keep writing. Keep perfecting my craft. Someday, it will all pay off. Hopefully.
5. Thanksgiving is next week. Holy crap. November has gone by SO fast!
What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We're going to my parents house this year. And I'm still trying to decide if I want to face the crowds on Friday morning. Is anyone a black Friday crazy? I admit I usually go out every year. :)
Have a great weekend!