1. You know that show E.T. that everyone loves? Of course you do. It's a classic or whatever. Anyway, it scarred me for life as a child. I hate it. Refuse to watch it. I think it might have had to do with my mom going to see it in theaters when she was pregnant with me. She said I was out of control kicking her. And I still hate it. My hubby would have to drag me kicking and screaming to make me watch it! Creepy little alien.
2. Just finished beta reading a fab book from an awesome blogger. And now I have another one to read and I'm so excited! I told you I was taking December off from writing! Even though I did write the first chapter to my new book. ;)
3. Renee Collins, just signed with an agent. I'm all sorts of happy for her. She totally deserves it. Her book is AWESOME. Go check out her blog and tell her congrats!! :D
4. Presents are all wrapped and under the tree. Boo-yah.
5. It's cold. Is it possible to love the snow and hate the cold that comes with it? I love watching it out the window, but going outside? No thanks. I freeze my butt off every single time. And does anyone else seem to have cold feet and fingers all winter long? Maybe it's just me...
Have a great weekend! :D