I am so horrible remembering awards people have given me. But I do remember some from the past few days! Thank you J.A. Bennett for the Great Comments Award! Thank you to Samantha for the Versatile blogger award! And last but not least, Lynne Schmidt for the Inspirational blog award! You guys ROCK!
I think you guys pretty much know all the random facts you would want to know about me, but the awards say I have to do it anyway. :) I'll just pick 5.
1. I played soccer and competition softball for years. You probably couldn't tell now...
2. I was in Madrigals in high school and sang South Pacific's Honey Bun to one of my friends for one of our concerts. I dressed as a guy in a sailor suit and he dressed as a girl in coconut shells. It was hilarious!
3. I would rather have water than any other drink. Plain Jane. That's me. :)
4. You wouldn't know from my blog, but I'm pretty shy. It takes me a while to actually get the courage to say hi to someone. This whole writing thing has been great for me. I'm learning not to care what people think of me and have made some wonderful friends.
5. Whenever hubby and I go to a restaurant, I always have a certain menu item I choose at every place. Hubby always chooses interesting things, but I have to choose my one menu item that I know I'll like. I can't order something not knowing if I'll hate it or not. I'm pretty picky. Actually, that's an understatement. I'm VERY picky! :)
Now, I hate choosing just a few people for an award, so consider yourselves awarded! I know. I'm lame. But I always feel bad if I don't choose everyone! :)