1. It's Spring! It's Spring! And it actually looks like it outside! Now watch it snow tomorrow or something.
2. I'm so jealous of everyone seeing The Hunger Games this weekend. I can't go until next week, but I'm SO excited. If you've seen it already, did you like it? Was it awesome?
3. We had critique group last night and my critique girls are so amazingly awesome. They brought me cupcakes and a card for my book deal and we talked and laughed for 3 hours. I even got a new nickname... but we'll save that for another post. LOL :) Hopefully we didn't drive the people at Barnes and Noble crazy!
4. I've been playing Draw Something on my phone. I have to say, I totally suck at drawing. Every time I draw something I sit there and laugh at myself after I send it to whoever I'm playing. Mostly because if I can't even tell what I drew, they won't be able to either. Ha ha. It's a fun game. Takes my mind off things for a few minutes each day. :)
5. I'm almost finished with my first round of edits on my book, so I'll be getting around to your blogs a little better. Hopefully next week. I apologize for the lack of commenting. The past few weeks have been crazy. But things should be slowing down soon.
How was your week? Anything to share?
Have a great weekend!!