1. So ... nothing interesting happened this week. To be honest, I haven't been the best blogger or commenter or tweeter or writer or anything this week. There has been so much going on that I haven't had time to do anything. I don't like feeling like this, so hopefully things calm down soon. I swear I'm still here and read all of your comments. They've actually kept me sane, so thank you guys.
2. I've hit rock bottom in my writing slump. I have three projects I'm working on and can't decide which will be the best to pursue right now. Grrr... I hate that. One's a contemporary, one's a medieval fantasy and one's a super power type book. Any suggestions? Blah. Seriously. I get into slumps usually twice a year and I HATE IT!
3. It's getting warmer outside! YIPPEE!! So excited for Spring! :D
4. There are only 2 months of school left. Can you believe it? I'm excited to get my kids back for the summer! :D I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that I'll have two kids in school next year. 2nd grade and Kindergarten. Makes me sad that they're growing up so fast. But on the bright side, it means I'm closer to having my baby!
5. I'm over at Paper Mountain today, talking about balancing writing and being a mom. Brooke is a teen who writes and she's AWESOME! Go head over and check it out and give her a follow. ;)
I'm taking this next week off to spend time with my kids who are on Spring Break. I'll be back after Easter! Have an awesome week next week and I'll be back with some fun stuff soon. Including a contest, the gender of my baby and a few other fun things. WOOT! :)