1. Get excited! Yay! My book's coming out! :D
2. Invite people. Yay! Everyone!
3. Realize people are actually coming. Uh ... now what?
4. Freak out because you have no idea how to do a launch party.
5. Look for swag, give away stuff, party things, food. People like stuff like that. I hope.
6. Spend hours on Pinterest, but don't actually use any of the ideas because you're too lazy and pregnant to be creative.
7. Freak out again when you realize you'll be 9 months pregnant at the release party.
8. Settle down because you know you can sit down the whole time. Hopefully. Maybe.
9. Freak out again when you realize you have to sign something clever in each of your books.
10. Repeat steps 1-9...
Yes. I'm having a release party. I'll let you know when I get my pregnant brain under control! LOL This is so crazy, but I'm so excited!!
For all you Utah peeps, it's August 25th in West Point at the Schneiter's Bluff Golf Course Club House, from 6-8. If you can't make it, I'm also having a blog tour. Since I'm having my baby in September, it will most likely be in October. Perfect timing, right? Ha ha. :)