1. All of these fires around Utah and Colorado are so scary. They've made me hold my family tighter and I'm so grateful for everything that I have. I hope the fires get put out quickly. There are a lot of people being affected. :(
2. I'm 30 weeks pregnant. YAY! My doctor said I'm measuring a week early, so I'm crossing my fingers that she'll change my due date. ;) I'm so happy I'm almost done. Then I'll finally feel like myself again.
3. I've noticed a lot of bloggers slowing down this summer. Which is a good thing. You should be out playing while school is out! Just have some fun. It's nice to take some time off and not worry about posting every day. Have you guys done anything fun this summer already?
4. I got my bookmarks this week in the mail. I love them. Sure they're homemade, but I think they're cute! And it makes this whole book coming out in a month seem so much more real. I'm getting excited, but super nervous for people to read it. I guess that's normal though.
5. My writing has slowed down lately. It will pick back up when the baby is born. I'm about 1/3 into my Fairy Tale sequel, so that's awesome. I also have several projects that need attention but I've learned I can't focus on just one thing when I'm not feeling great. So ... we'll decide what craves my attention in a few months.
Have a great weekend!