Thursday, October 11, 2012

Guest posts and interviews

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I've been busy writing, which is awesome. I haven't gotten this much done for 9 months! Anyway, my villain Dax is being interviewed over at Angie Cothran's blog today. He's all kinds of creepy and dare I say it ... hot? Ha ha! :)

Also, my character Sam is giving dating advice over at Mostly YA Book Obsessed. Go check it out! He really knows what he's talking about if you ever have the urge to date a magical creature. :)

6 comments:

Angela Cothran said...

Thanks for the chance to interview Dax. And I loved Sam's advice!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'll have to check them both out!

Jenny S. Morris said...

I will have to go check these interviews out! Glad you're getting so much done.

Jolene Perry said...

Well, that's just a lot fun :-D

Nicole said...

Wow, villains AND dating advice. Who wouldn't want to check that out? ;)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Greetings, earthling!! Gotta run back to the Elysian Fields soon, but take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora-of-thot to write the next, great masterpeace -if- I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and/or cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly-ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven. Think about it. Do it! Get back with me Upstairs, k? God bless you, doll: pleasure-beyond-measure is waiting in the Great Beyond for you and eye. Love you. PS: the musical term MORENDO means ‘dying-away in tone-and-time’. How verrry apropos for U.S. …thewarningsecondcoming.com