1. I have an addiction to Pinterest. Especially for story ideas. You know that saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words?" True story. If you're on Pinterest, look me up! :D
2. I also have an addiction to Oreos. I didn't realize how much I loved them until now. They are seriously so bad for you, but SO worth it!
3. I'm not sure if I'm ready for cold weather yet... I hate having to bundle the kids up to go ANYWHERE. Oh well. That means it's getting closer to Christmas! Yay!
4. Speaking of Christmas ... I'm done shopping for my kids! I guess I need to get like 2 more things, but isn't that awesome? And a little insane? Ha ha.
5. I'm so much happier now that I'm writing again. Seriously. I went through withdrawals for almost 9 months. Yay for writing!
I'm over at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer today. She interviewed me with some fun questions if you'd like to check it out. And don't forget to enter to win a Kindle! :)
Have a fantastic weekend!!