Hey guys! Just popping in for my weekly blog post. I was actually excited to blog this morning, which is good. :) Here are five things I'm loving this week.
1. I've been loving on my kids and hubby. With all the scary stuff happening in the world, I've been spending a ton of time with my family. They are the most important things in my life and I can't imagine anything happening to them. Hug your loved ones and always keep them close.
2. I've been reading a lot lately. Which makes me happy. One book I just finished that I LOVED, is The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen.
I loved it so much that I bought the second one the day I finished this one... Yes, I'm a sucker for a good book. And an awesome cover. ;)
3. I'm loving the daffodils that are blooming everywhere. Yellow is such a happy color. I do have to stop my girls from going into neighbors yards and picking them, but other than that, I love them!
4. I'm loving my new WIP. I've had the idea brewing for a while, but barely started writing it last night. It's another YA contemporary, so we'll see where it goes. It's full of emotion, betrayal, sorrow, music and of course romance. I'm excited to write it.
5. We've had some crazy weather here. It will be super cold with snow/rain and then a few hours later, the sun will be shining. Gotta love Utah weather I guess. I am loving the rain though. I don't know why, but rainstorms make me happy. And I LOVE thunder! Hopefully we get some thunderstorms soon.
What have you been loving this week? Have a great weekend!!