It's that time again! Things I've been loving this week! :)
1. I'm loving my agent this week. She's amazing and so supportive and knows her stuff. I'm so grateful to have her on my side. I still can't believe she's my agent.
2. My hubby is coming home today from a business trip! He's been gone since Monday morning, so we are SO excited for him to come home. The kids have been getting a "party" ready for him and making little welcome home signs. They're so funny.
3. My three year old has been sick this week and has been so cuddly. My older two aren't cuddlers anymore, so I have to get all the cuddles I can from my two youngest kids. I love it. I'm sad that she's been sick, but I've been loving having her close to me all week.
4. It's amazing how many people you can meet through blogging. I've met all of my crit partners/betas through blogging. Well, besides one. Katie Dodge and I have known each other for years. ;) But really. Get yourself out there and meet people. It will be the best thing you've ever done.
5. My kids only have four weeks left of school. Crazy. And exciting. We have a lot of fun adventures planned this summer!
Have a wonderful weekend!!:D