Yes, I know I missed last week. Last week was seriously the busiest week EVER. Between soccer games, baseball games, dance recitals, piano lessons, last projects to get done before school gets out ... phew. We're glad May is almost over. Anyway, here's what I'm loving this week. :)
1. School's almost out! Hooray! Hooray! Just picture me singing that. Because that's what I did when I wrote that ... Yes, I know I'm a dork. :)
2. If you didn't see this pic on Facebook, I got Jenn Johannson's new book Insomnia in the mail yesterday! It will probably scare the living crap out of me when I read it, but I'm excited!! And don't ask me why I made a weird face. I'm just cool like that.
3. My little man is crawling! I can't believe he's getting so big. I know I say that like all the time, but they seriously do grow up so fast.
4. We're planning all of our summer activities. We even have a poster full of them. The kids are beyond excited, so hopefully we'll be able to cross a bunch of things off our list.
5. I'm working on a super secret project. It's something I've never ever written before. I'm scared. And excited. We'll see how it goes. :)
Have an awesome weekend everyone!