1. Books. I've read several books the past few weeks and have loved them! One is Cragbridge Hall: The Inventors Secret by Chad Morris. If you like middle grade, you'll love this. Especially if you liked Fablehaven or Janitors. I'm reading Tuesday's at the Castle by Jessica Day George right now. It's really good. I'm on a middle grade kick at the moment!
2. My new desk. The hubby bought me a new computer desk. I love it! :D You guys know the need for a good writing desk. Other people will probably just think I'm weird that I'm so excited about it... ;)
3. Summer break. Even though my kids are crazy, I'm glad to have them home for a few months! We've already done some fun things. Can't wait for the rest of the summer!
4. Patience. I know it's hard to wait for things, but I'm happy I'm getting more patient in my old age... Kind of ... :)
5. My hubby. He had a birthday yesterday and we left all the kids with my parents to go out to dinner with just the two of us. It was nice. And a little weird with no kids. My birthday is in a few weeks, so we'll have to do it again!
Have a nice weekend everyone! :)