Wow. This week flew by. We've been busy with summer things and are having a blast. :) Here's a few things we've been up to.
1. Swimming lessons. I love watching my kids swim. They're doing so good and learning so much. The only problem with it is I have to refrain from jumping in the pool. I LOVE swimming. *sigh*
2. My little guy went to day camp for cub scouts on Monday. Can I tell you how hard it is for me to see him grow up? My oldest baby is eight! EIGHT! I'm getting old. He had a blast though and is learning so much.
3. It's so hard writing with a 9 month old crawling around and demanding my attention all day. And he's teething. Needless to say he's been 'super happy'. He's lucky he's cute... :)
4. I'm working on three different projects right now. Am I insane? Yes. It's definitely a possibility. I usually only work on one at a time, but you know. You gotta do what you gotta do. Do you guys write one or a few projects at a time? I'm curious if I really am insane or not ... It's not looking good ... ha ha ha. ;)
5. I've been reading A LOT lately. It feels good. I love reading and I've missed it the past few months. Any book recommendations for me? I'm a huge fan of YA. ;)
Have an awesome weekend! I won't be around much the next few weeks because of vacations and things. Which is good. It means I'm busy and I'm spending time with my sweet little family. I will pop back in occasionally to see how everyone is doing, but I'm taking a little summer break. Yay for summer! :)