Monday, February 10, 2014

News, Updates, Where the Heck I've Been

Hello out there in bloggy land!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA. I don't have any major excuses for slacking off on blogging. I will use my almost 18-month old as one though. He's into EVERYTHING. I've never had a child like this. He's so cute and sweet, but he's definitely a handful. It makes sitting down and writing a blog post kind of hard... Haha. :)

We all have our outside of internet lives that keep us busy. And I'm trying to be better about blogging. We'll see how it goes this year.

As for writing, I just finished another book. Just waiting for betas. And I'm almost finished with another, which is totally not even related to what I've been writing lately. It's a supernatural (kind of) thriller. Yeah. Not sure where that one came from. We'll see what happens with that... :)

There's also some fun stuff going on this year too. My second book Not Your Average Happy Ending comes out March 3rd. It's been a long time coming, and I'm excited to share the cover on Valentines Day! :)

Also, I'll be teaching a class on Rejection at LDStorymakers this year. Super excited for that too. It's an amazing conference in Utah, so if you have any desire to go to one, this is a great one to start with!

I hope everyone is doing well! I've missed all of you and hopefully I'll get a permanent blogging schedule down soon.

Have a wonderful day!! :)

3 comments:

Jessie Humphries said...

A supernatural thriller?! Yes please. And two books in progress?! Awesome. Are u going to LTUE this weekend?

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Jessie, sadly, no. Next year for sure. :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

So excited about your new stuff!!! And I'm dying to get to your book on my iPad. :)