Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Work in Progress Wednesday


I haven't been the best at these WIP Wednesday's so I am going to try to do better. I do have excited news though! I'm almost finished with my first draft! Woo hoo! I have about 10,000 more words, and I will be done. Then, on to my favorite part...editing! No, seriously. I love editing. I will be excited to get this book finished, and on submission. If I am not chicken, that is.:) I have so many other ideas stewing around in my head, that I can't wait to start working on. Once the first draft is finished, I can edit, and write. I like having two things to do. If I'm in the mood to edit, I edit furiously, and then write the next night. I don't write two books at the same time, but I can edit one and write one if I feel like it. Anyway. I'm excited I'm almost finished. How are you doing with your WIP? Making progress?

1 comments:

Patti said...

I'm three chapters away from editing first book and actually wrote 3000 words this week on project 2. Project three is still percolating.