Thursday, August 12, 2010

Is this thing on?

I just realized my oldest starts Kindergarten in two weeks. What the heck!? Where did the time go? Instead of freaking myself out, I've been letting him do whatever he wants lately. You know, beating up his sister, climbing trees and jumping out of them onto a trampoline, repainting the house... Just kidding. We don't own a trampoline. Or a tree.
I've actually been trying to spend as much time as possible with him. I get the feeling he's getting a little sick of the cuddling, and me reading him stories, giving him kisses on his cute little cheeks. Yeah. My baby is growing up, and I'm taking it really well.
At least I have my two girls to keep me company right? RIGHT?
This whole writing blog has been put on the backburner, and I want to start it up again. I need some good cyber writing friends, since my secret writing hobby is nonexistent to my real friends! Not that I have time for real friends, since my real friends are floating around in my head, trying to get themselves put down on paper.
Anyway, Here's to randomness, starting over, and hoping for a little more bloggy time. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

ali cross said...

Yay for starting over! And I totally know what you mean about needing writing friends. I have a couple IRL friends who at least appreciate my dedication to my writing, but they still don't really "get it". I have a feeling they all just kind of shake their heads and go "that Ali, she's a weird one!" But amongst my writing friends, people are for my likely to nod their heads and say "I KNOW! I totally get that!"

Like I'm doing right now, reading your post! ♥