I had a lovely week this week. Not sure why I used the word lovely, but it works. ;)
1. I read and finished a critique partner's book and loved it. It was awesome and she's not even done writing it! She decided to keep going and I can't wait to see what else she does with it. I just love her. (Hurry up and write it, Katie! Don't make me come over there ...)
2. Got some great feedback on BOUND. I'm editing it, slowly and reading through it for the first time since the beginning of July and I am sort of starting to love it again. I still have a lot of revising to do, but I'm getting excited to do it. It's all falling into place. Remember, this book is my nemesis, so I'm trying to be friends with it. :) I'm also at 13000 words on my WIP INBETWEEN. Loving that as well.
3. We went to the fair yesterday with my little family. The kids loved it. We watched some little boys and girls ride calves like bulls. Isn't that crazy? Now, I've seen my fair share of bull riding, but calf riding? This was new to me. There is no way anyone would have gotten me on one of those! It was so fun to watch though. My kids loved it, although my son was worried one of the kids would get hurt. He's so cute.
4. Banana bread is like the best thing ever. I've made three loaves this week and the kids keep asking for more. So do I ...
5. I started a new writing schedule. Getting up way early, getting my exercise in and then writing until the kids get up. I've added about 4000 words to my WIP in two days. I'm so not a morning person, but my head is so much clearer in the morning and I don't have any distractions. I'm loving it. Even with the whole getting out of bed before the sun's up ... I'll get used to it. :)
How was your week? How is your writing going? And I hope you guys have a good weekend!
And if you love romance, hot knights and crazy battles, check out Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren. It's free on Kindle right now. And it was AWESOME!! I can't rave about it enough. Seriously. Go get it.