Tuesday, July 24, 2012

PARTY!! :D

I got a wonderful surprise today. I looked my name up on Amazon and Barnes and Noble and my paperback is LIVE!! :D As in, you can buy them right now! This is so crazy and exciting! I really don't know what to do with myself! LOL The Kindle version will still be coming out next Wednesday, and I'll let you know when the Nook version is released as well. Amazon doesn't have a ton of copies, but I believe Barnes and Noble will have more if you'd like one! :D Now I'm going to go party and freak out some more! This is real!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can purchase the paperback here:

 Barnes and Noble 

 Amazon

And stay tuned for next week! It's my official release week and I have giveaways and lots of fun planned! :D

21 comments:

Leigh Covington said...

AWESOME!!!!!
Congrats Chan! So exciting!

Britney Gulbrandsen said...

This is awesome news! Congrats!

Kyra Lennon said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Really love the cover, too! :)

Katie Dodge said...

Just bought myself a copy! Woot!!

prerna pickett said...

so awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to reading it!

S.P. Bowers said...

Congrats!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!! So exciting!

Patti said...

So exciting. Congrats!!!!

Amy Jarecki said...

So cool, you have to have a party!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so great, congratulations! I'm definitely going to have to pick myself up a copy! :D

Jennie Bennett said...

I just bought it, wahoo!

Unknown said...

Yay!! Congrats!

Kelley Lynn said...

Yay!!!! Can't WAIT for it to come out on Nook :)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Thank you guys!! I'm so excited!! :D

Nick Wilford said...

Wow! That's one awesome surprise. Congrats!!

Jessie Humphries said...

I have to go and buy one on Wednesday then! I am a Kindle girl for the moment :) Yay, Chantele. I am happy for you.

Morgan said...

Eeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Total party!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Such a wonderful moment!

Nicole said...

Gotta be an amazing feeling! Enjoy every minute.