1. The Olympics start tonight!! :D :D :D I LOVE watching the Olympics. Seriously. I'm like glued to the t.v. for a few weeks. LOVE IT! GO USA! :D
2. My kids start school in less than a month. Mixed feelings, but I'm excited they'll have something to do other than sit at home. I'll have a 2nd grader and a Kindergartner. It'll just be my 2 year old and me at home for a few weeks and then I'll have a newborn as well. Lot's of changes coming!
3. So ... uh ... my book comes out on Wednesday. Technically, the paperback is already out, but the Kindle version will be out Wednesday. It's SO weird to see it on Amazon. Weird, but awesome. Stay tuned for a giveaway or two next week! :)
4. I love watching my little guy play Lego Star Wars on the Wii. Not sure why. And they're coming out with a LOTR's one!! I'm totally going to buy it. For me ... ;)
5. Pretty sure I need a brownie. I don't care if it's nine in the morning. It sounds good!
Have a good weekend everyone!! See you next week!! :D