1. It's hot. I've never been pregnant during the summer and it sucks! My kids are getting bored, since we don't go outside much. Today is a little better though. It's cloudy, so we may have to go to the park.
2. This publishing business is so hard. All this talk about trends and different genres dying makes me sad. I for one, love paranormal. I love reading it and writing it. But no one's buying it. I've heard the same about dystopian. :( What do you think will happen with these dying trends? Will they come back someday? Will editors only publish contemporary and science fiction from now on?
3. Wheat Thins are delicious. I'm eating them right now. ;)
4. My friend Jolene Perry has some fantastic news! Head over to her blog to find out what!
5. Where are you in your writing journey? Querying? On submission? Writing your first novel? I'd love to hear about it!
Have a great weekend!