I can't believe 2012 is almost over. It's crazy. This year has been full of ups and downs for me. Mostly in my writing career. In my personal life, it's been pretty dang good. My new baby was the highlight for sure! :)
I was looking through my goals I made from January of this year and wanted to cross a few things off that I accomplished. Let's take a look, shall we?
*1. Sell a book. Done. It didn't happen the way I thought it would, but it did happen. :)
2. Write 3 new books and polish at least two of them. I actually only wrote one. I blame it on the pregnancy.
3. Go to two conferences. Done and done! LTUE and Storymakers. Had. A. Blast!
4. Manage my time better. Eh. I could do better. And I will.
5. Be more patient. (HA!) Actually, I've accomplished this a little. This will definitely be on my goals again for next year though.
6. Read 50 books. I think I only read 20 or so books this year. Big fat fail. :(
7. Keep up my blog. Haven't been very good at this either. Again, I blame the pregnancy.
8. Make new bloggy friends! :) THIS I'VE ACCOMPLISHED!!
Did you guys accomplish any goals from January?
Also, I'll be taking a break from now until the new year. I have some new goals and am going to make it a point to blog more. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!! See you next year! :D